- United States
- Full Time
Casa is a VC-backed fintech platform for contractors and homeowners/renters. Casa is a free platform for contractors to help them connect with homeowners and finance their projects. Your job is to pitch contractors on our freemium features to help drive their business needs.
We are looking for full-time Bubble developers to take over our platform from the original developer. He will provide transitional support.
Expect talented, motivated, intense, & interesting co-workers. This position offers an opportunity that can be very lucrative, including eventual stock options and bonuses,
Our platform is for proptech, realestate tech, marketplace, lead generation, crm, financing, and more.
There are a lot of functionalities on our platform already.
You will need to have:
- Multiple years experience with Bubble (advanced role)
- Database/SQL experience
- JSON, GET/Post API experience
- XML feed experience
The Casa team is currently remote; however, we plan to return to offices in a hybrid model beginning Q1 2022. This role requires that you are available to work out of the office in the city you apply to or travel as needed.
- Generous PTO Policy - paid holidays & sick days
- Employer Health Insurance Contribution
- Life insurance, dental benefits, vision benefits
- Flexible working hours- we believe in a work/life balance
- Professional development benefits such as promotion from within and job training